(preferably with standard Packet jack)
* DSL 8M or faster internet connection.
(dedicated connection preferred, but LAN may be used with the proviso that resetting may be necessary in the event of long periods of inactivity).
- Microsoft® Windows® 2000 / Windows® XP / Windows® VistaTM / Windows® 7
- Processor Clock Frequency
Windows® VistaTM :
1.2 GHz (or faster)
Microsoft® Windows® 2000:
400 MHz (or faster)
Windows® XP: 800 MHz (or faster)
Windows® 7: 1.2 GHz (or faster)
- 100 MB of available hard disk space
Microsoft® Windows® 2000: 256 MB (or more)
Windows® XP: 512 MB (or more)
Windows® VistaTM : 1 GB (or more)
Windows® 7: 2 GB (or more)
- COM PORT (RS-232C)
- A video card and display with a resolution of 1024 x 768 or more, and a minimum of
256 colors, are recommended.
- 8 kHz sampling rate Sound Card (note that some sound cards may not work properly)
- In most cases the Wires program should operate with no problems but some functions of the WiRES-II
program may not function correctly depending on variations of the "OS","CPU" and "sound cards".
Access to the WIRES Server is permitted once a Server I.D. number has
been received from Yaesu Musen. The Server I.D. number is only
assigned after the signed User/Server Agreement, has been received
by Yaesu Musen.