Description Accessories Files FAQs
DISCONTINUED - NO LONGER AVAILABLE
A first in aviation communications! Vertex Standard has combined over 40 years experience in amateur radio communications and our expertise in aviation communications to make the world's first Air Band, VOR Navigation and Amateur Radio 2 meter and held transceiver!
- 5 Watts TX Output Power
- FM Radio Broadcast Band Receive (88-108 MHz)
- 190 Memory Channels Including Pre-Programmed "Book" Memories
- Submersible (JIS 7)
- Rugged Magnesium Die-Cast Construction
- Includes Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
- Multi-color Strobe LED
- PC Programmable VOR Navigation Display
- Dot Matrix Display
- Back-Lit Keypad and Display with Dimmer
- One Touch Emergency Frequency (121.5 MHz) Access
- RX Battery Saver
- CTCSS and DCS Operation (FM 144 MHZ Band)
- NOAA Weather Channel Receive (USA Version Only)
- NOAA Weather Alert (USA Version Only)
*Valid Amateur Radio License Required for Operation on Amateur Radio Frequencies
Model Antennas | Antenna Adapters ATV-9
Rubber Antenna for the VXA-700 (use P/N: Q3000188)
CN-3 SMA to BNC Adaptor Battery Packs FNB-80LI
FNB-80LI 1150mAh Lithium Ion Battery
Belt Clips | Cases CSC-88
Desk Top Rapid Rate Charger for Lithium-Ion Battery, to be used w/NC-72B/C or w/PA-48B/C
NC-72B 120 VAC 12-Hour Wall Charger NC-72C 220 VAC Rapid Charger/Power Cable PA-48C 220V Power Supply
PA-48C 220V Power Supply (Replaces the NC-72C)
Chargers - DC | Vehicular E-DC-5B
DC Cable W/Noise Filter
DC Cable; plug and wire only
Programming Cables CT-29 PC to adaptor programming cable. Requires CT-97 (adaptor to radio). CT-97 Programming cable adaptor. Requires CT-29. USB-57B USB Programming Cable
USB-57B USB Programming Cable
Speaker Microphones MH-44B4B
LT Duty Speaker Microphone for the VXA-220, 300, 710 Models
Aviation \ Brochures
VXA-700 Brochure.pdf ( 1.35 MB )
Aviation \ Manuals \ Owners Manual
VXA-700.pdf ( 1.01 MB )
VXA-700: Correction to Manual ( 110.91 KB )
How do I change the "HOME" channel?
You can reprogram the home channel as follows:
1. Press the [SEL] key until you enter the VFO mode.
2. Tune the VFO to the desired frequency, tone, split, etc. as needed.
3. Press and hold in the [MW] key for 2 seconds; the radio will enter the Memory Write mode.
4. Press and hold in the [121.5/Home] key for 2 seconds.
5. The VFO frequency and additional information will now have been stored in the HOME memory position.
COPYRIGHT©2003-2013 Yaesu USA